Tsunovels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to read tsutasticness. [By invitation only]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Memoman
BYOE
Memoman

:: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: :: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP]   :: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:11 am

:: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP] 2ijg0tu

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 175lbs
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Brown

Abilities:
Ignis Tempero
A power stemming from and granted by the ring worn on Christoph's left thumb. Inscribed around the inner and outer band of this ring is a fire controlling seal. Simply put, Ignis Tempero is a semi-powerful spell that allows its user to manipulate a small amount of preexisting flame into an shape or form desired.

Mortuise ne Vita
The powerful secret magic found and perfected in Atlas by the Mortuise family. Simply put, the Mortuise family divined in places they shouldn't have been. This caused the family's diviners to notice the similarities in "Life" seals between the living and the dead. Using this abilities can allow the magician to bring a deceased individual back among the living but at a cost of half of the magicians remaining life. Dangers are immense with this technique as a corpse must still be in living shape. Only the freshly dead and those free of mortal wounds are cantidates for this technique.

Last edited by Memoman on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memoman
BYOE
Memoman

:: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: :: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP]   :: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP] EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Journal Entry 1 of Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise, The Betrayer of Atlas:

“I met with father tonight before I left Atlas forever. I’ll never be able to return home but I feel this is for the best. There is a world outside these massive walls and I mean to help with whatever I can…”

A haggard man sat on the edge of an immaculate bed that was poised on a raised dais in the midst of an equally immaculate bedroom. His gaunt face stared across a void toward a large mirror with half of a frown. The hands were folded across the lap and a nose of an opening door came from behind though the man didn’t move, his eyes were unwavering as if they were staring into the mirror but not.

“Father?” The voice was younger and came from a brighter, yet equally haggard face.

“You are leaving tonight aren’t you? I’ve seen it.” The old gentleman’s eyes blinked and a tear rushed down a single cheek. His body turned slightly to the younger male and a single hand patted the bedside in a beckoning manner to which the son bowed his head and moved to, sitting and generating an equally large line of tears. “You know you can’t leave Atlas. The second you step outside with the family secret you will be hunted until your death. Not only us but that accursed Magic Society as well.”

There was a sigh from the younger and then the young man wrapped his hands around his father’s, “I know but I’ll manage. Anything is better then this open prison. I need to see a world worth saving. Worth helping and living in.”

“You will never find it.”

“Perhaps not father but do you think that will stop me?” They were light-hearted words, injected with some tact and a chuckle.

“No I suppose not,” the older gentleman said as his grim mood lightened. He folded the closest arm around his son and pulled him as close as he could in an embrace that meant goodbye. “Your mother, bless her, made me promise not to stop you and I shall honor that. You can have my ring but only with a promise that you will never use our secret outside these walls. It is capable of great good but equally immense atrocities. Mortiuse ne Vita must never be witnessed by man.”

“Yes father.” With that, the son stood and slid across the floor. When the sound of the door passed into hearing the old man doubled over a wept.

“…and if I can’t I shall make my mark on history so that no one will forget me.”
Back to top Go down

:: Sion Christoph Alexandar de la Mortuise :: [WIP]
Page 1 of 1