Tsunovels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to read tsutasticness. [By invitation only]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss me, will you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kleee.
Klee-Bee~
Kleee.

Miss me, will you? Empty
PostSubject: Miss me, will you?   Miss me, will you? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm off to foreign places on holiday starting tomorrow. I won't be back until like... 26th of January or something, so yeah, this is going to interfere with quite some RPing.

Well, I'm going to have a laptop with me, and I'm honestly not much of a holiday person, so if I get time - and an internet connection - i'll be able to check up on some things, and post if I need to. But you can't expect me to be online everyday D8. ;/;.

Also, I won't have access to Vent. So if anybody needs to relay information to me, the PM button is your friend. Oh, I'll also be able to use the chatbox on the site :x. Only the timezone will most likely be super b0rked, so I don't know when I'm going to be online .__.''. I'll work it out. Eventually.

So yeah. I'll miss you all .O.! Bye.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo
BYOE
Tsuneo

Miss me, will you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss me, will you?   Miss me, will you? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Bye Klee D;
Back to top Go down
https://tsunovels.rpg-board.net

Miss me, will you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tsunovels :: Old CoJ Stuffs-
Jump to: