Tsunovels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to read tsutasticness. [By invitation only]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kino (Clerk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morning Star
Dead Bones
Morning Star

Kino (Clerk) Empty
PostSubject: Kino (Clerk)   Kino (Clerk) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Kino Grison

Nickname/Title: None

Company: Angel Reapers
- Company Rank: Clerk

Looks: Kino (Clerk) Kino_yawning_by_wredwrat
Kino (Clerk) Kino_no_Tabi_comic_page_16_17_by_wredwrat

Personality: Kino is a very clam girl who just minds her own business. she seems to be more mature then both Wolfwood and Drake as she serves as the mediator when both of them are having a fight and usually ends up calming both down with a big shout or a knock on the head. Kino is not afraid in the slightest of both Wolfwood and Drake despite their reputation and well...size. Kino, like most clerks, is brilliant in both accounting and traveling arrangements. She i very tomboyish, acting more like a boy most of the time, which taking into account her appearance leads to some confusion to people she meets and even Drake and Wolfwood, although Drake has his suspicions. She doesn't have much interrest on girly things, the only thing she likes and sometimes begs Wolfwood and Drake is she can have it are Vehicles she likes, she once had a steam powered motobike but it crashed down a cliff, she was saved by Drake before she fell with the bike.

Specialty/Attributes: Kino is not one for fighting, she only carries a gun and knows how to use it because of Drake who gave the weapon to her and taught her how to properly handle it so she could defend herself and the money she carries. Kino is a brilliant accountant and the finest in travel arrangements despite her young age she is very intelligent. Finally Kino has the surprising ability to learn extremely fast the way to drive most vehicles, sometimes just by looking at the controls and handling them for a few seconds, thus she serves as the driver when the group actually needs transportation.

Background History: There is nothing particularly special about Kino's past, she is the daughter of a Clerk of Angel Reaper and at a young age she showed interest in becoming one herself, this of course happened when she was around 12 years old when she became the clerk of Drake Cross and Wolfwood D. Grimstone. The funny thing is that because of her young and underdeveloped features and extremely tomboyish attitude both Drake and Wolfwood have yet to figure out that Kino is actually a girl, still thinking, after one year together, that she is a he. Drake has his suspicions but he has yet to come to the right conclusion.

Quotes:"Drake...Money...Now!"
"Why I hang around you two still surprises me."
"Can I keep it? Can I keep it?" (Talking about a Vehicle she likes)

Theme:
Back to top Go down

Kino (Clerk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tsunovels :: Old CoJ Stuffs-
Jump to: